Bringing together a Nature Towns community requires unique tools, as listed below. Sign up for our newsletter and get notified when new documents become available.
Urban Development Resources
Coming soon / In development
- Traditional neighborhood design (TND) and features
- How Nature Towns use Green Municipal Bonds
- Conservation easements and their role in land acquisition
- Triple Bottom Line – Cost Benefit Analysis (TBL-CBA): Nature Towns vs. sprawl
- Application of selected carbon sequestration technologies from Drawdown to Nature Towns, and their impact
- Cool Planet – household carbon footprint calculator for Nature Towns vs. sprawl
- Zero Energy Housing
- USDA tools for local food production and Agrihoods
- The Tunnel Boring Company and rural economic development
Recent blog entries regarding development:
Bi-weekly webinars on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of every month at Noon (CST).
We will be discussing design issues, use of conservation easements, and green bond financing.